Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Feel Pretty 2009 :)

We are excited to announce the 2009 I-Fell-Pretty Tournament. Named after the 1961 'I FEEL PREETY' track from West-Side-Story, because let's face it, we all need some 1961/Pretty in our lives these days.
This competition is open to our old-new, novice-experts, republican-democrats, vegetarians-meat eaters A.L.L umoo's past, present and future users.
Let's start 2009 n' feel r.e.a.l.l.y pretty!
Our winners will be announced on the week of January 12, 2009.
This is a guarantee prize event!


Here is how you'll groove with us:






















This is a guarantee prize event.
With the spirit of 2009 being your pretty year, we offer six unique opportunities to out top ranked players: The umoo-free-pass.
What's a umoo-free-pass?
Can I pay my bills with this?
Absolutely yes!
Your umoo-free-pass is your free tokens for 2009.
Come play, practice, trade and win, for free.

1st place I Fell Pretty winner receives >> a 6-weeks free pass
2nd place I Fell Pretty winner receives >> a 5-weeks free pass
3rd place I Fell Pretty winner receives >> a 4-weeks free pass
4th place I Fell Pretty winner receives >> a 3-weeks free pass
5th place I Fell Pretty winner receives >> a 2-weeks free pass
6th place I Fell Pretty winner receives >> a 1-weeks free pass

* For tournament's terms and agreement, please click here

No comments: